The Institute of Development Management is a regional organization, with campuses in Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland providing management development through Training, Research and Consultancy. IDM Swaziland invites applications from suitably qualified candidates, to apply for the position of Finance Manager.KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interpretation and Maintenance of Financial Policies and Controls
- Management of IDM Swaziland Accounts Department
- Compiling and presenting Management Accounts reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Direct the preparation of various payroll related statistical and other statutory returns
- Cash flow management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in Accounting or Finance plus Professional Accounting qualification ACCA/CA/CIMA from a recognized Institution.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in financial management and/or accounting. Significant working exposure in a commercial environment is essential. The candidate should have at least 3 years in a managerial role.
- Knowledge of a variety of accounting packages preferably, ACCPAC.
- Technical expertise
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Results focused and achievement of work target
- Management and organizational skills
- Assertiveness and decisivenessCommunications
- Innovative, initiative and pro-active
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy especially in Microsoft excel
Applications, accompanied by a detailed CV, contact details, certified copies of educational qualifications and contact details of three referees, should be submitted to:
The Human Resources Manager
P O Box 1534
Closing date: 15th March, 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted